{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

19 Jan 2015

The comfiest boots in the world!







Hello!!
 
Today's post is about the first pare of heels that I can genuinely say are comfy!! I've had shoes that I thought were quite comfy "for heels" before but the Topshop Hola Chelsea boots are like wearing slippers. I've actually managed to wear them through the day for long periods of time, something my poor feet can't normally tolerate. These are great for dressing down a more formal outfit or dressing up a more casual look, which has meant that they have very rarely left my feet since getting them. I payed £45 for them a little while ago but they are now in the sale for a bargainnous £25. The Suede ones are gorgeous too but my vegetarian ways meant I couldn't get those ones. I realise these won't be everyone's style (my mum thinks they're hideous ha) but I absolutely love them. If you want to pick a pare up for yourself have a little look here to see if they have your size!
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post, remember to keep popping back to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment